It is composed of Valeriana Officinalis” roots, extract 500mg
What is valeriana?
“Valeriana” derives from the Latin name “Valere” which means “well being” . This plant has been used for a long time for its sedative and antispasmodic effects in the treatment of many hysterical conditions and other neuro-psychiatric and gastro-intestinal diseases.
Recent clinical studies proved the importance of this product in the therapy of many pathological conditions, mainly in cases of sleep disturbances.
- Insomnia, sleep disturbances and alertness Photophobia.
- Anxiety, neurasthenia and cerebral erethism.
- Non-serious hysterical conditions
- Gastro-intestinal cramp and menstrual cramps.
- Nervous gastralgia and vomiting.
- Nervous tachycardia and palpitations.
- Menopausal stress and disturbances.
It is recommended to take one tablet 2 to 3 times a day unless otherwise prescribed by the physician.
For sleep disturbances: 2 tablets 1 hour before bed time.
Normocalm should be taken by persons over 15 years of age.
Normocalm is natural, non-addictive and safe ; no acute toxicity has been reported even at dosages over 5000mg/kg